In 2020 it all started with a simple question: Is it possible to share tracks and places, without concerns that these will be crowded?
The result is an app, to share tracks, places and routes in a different, protected way. Especially for adventure bike riders.
To get a unforgettable experience you can navigate these tracks like a rally rider with roadbook and tripmaster. Sure this will not be a real rally roadbook, where you can rely on dangers, speed zones and so on. But it gives you enough information to find your way, by having this unique rally feeling.
SEEKERS was born with the following basic set on features:
- Route editor to plan your adventure. I liked GPSies, which is not available anymore. So I created the editor similar
- Sharing mechanism, that takes into account, how many riders a track could take and ensuring to have enough other tracks
- Offline maps for your route
- Rally roadbook (FIA / FIM like roadbook) navigation for nearly all GPX tracks
- New all terrain navigation system. That includes the distance to the next corner even where no map information are present
The first beta test started in May 2021, with a qickly growing group of testers around the globe.
SEEKERS grows to a complete navigation and sharing app. Planned go live in January 2024.